New Effort and try outs

Ye la, di Malaysia basically I have my mum and mother in-law who cooks well and most weekends we are at their homes. I helped them in the kitchen tp seru nak memasak tu blum ada. I know but i don't want macam tu la bunyinye. So bila dh merantau nak tak nak you have to put effort to cook for the  family. Not that I do not cook at all in Malaysia, siang masing2 kerja malam we hardly eat rice, goreng roti canai or bread with scramble egg,my version of sambal ikan bilis, paling tidak the kids I'll cook their favorite food Macaroni and cheese unless they requet for rice goreng la ikan or telur or buat sup yang simple-simple or nasi or mee hoon goreng.

Here you will be drooling wanting to eat the asam pedas, masak lemak, curry la, all the magnificient food in Malaysia ..kuih muih memang la kena buat sendiri. Since I am a house wife now, "kena masak la Labu"..huhuhu.

Tapi baru bertatih la..I know many womens out there mesti professional memasak and actually am I supposed to be ashamed of myself ke tak? But my personal opinion when time comes it will come. And ada hikmahnye merantau i guess my time has come - to cook la not the other one yet..insyaallah panjangkan lah umur ku.

My humble achievements buat masa ni la..

First karipaf made..tp kena improve on pastry making

Tried to do the mixed vege that my mum used to..

This is our family friend's receipy..Filipino Chicken Adobo..paling senang..nak ke tak nk aje buat..

Ayam masak merah

Chicken curry although not my first try out..tp dh lama tak masak..teringin

This is my first try out..learn from my host family..Dried chili chicken Cashewnut..

This is my first too..since back home mum likes to cook Asam pedas salmon..try la jugak

 
I do bake but itu nanti bila presentation dh improved baru bole share, malu nk share now.  Till now ni dulu..

Comments