Leeds Uni Graduation 2014

Its been a while since I last blogged. I thought of continuing sharing places that I have been, experiences and information that may benefit others.

Since many of my friends have been posting their graduation pictures in Leeds this season reminds me a lot of my husband's graduation last 4 years in Leeds.

I was pregnant the third child at that time.





Degree of Masters of Science





with his Professor





Future graduate

Future graduate


Great experience for me and my kids to be in the Great Hall of University of Leeds. It was summer/autumn session. We were given 2 seats and Adra have to actual seat on my laps for the whole session.

Advantages of parent graduating while you have kids growing up, it will actually seed them to achieve things even when you are older. keep on  pushing your limits to the highest. I hope the kids will grow up happy and healthy. Do their best n life and appreciate life.

we missed Leeds dearly.


Comments