Boxing Day

Been a while since my last updates..Last December before Christmas my aunt Mazita ( who we went visit in Sabah before we flew) and family now stays in Ukraine came to visit us. We manage to bring them tour Leeds town before my parents arrives from Malaysia, my sister from Paris and my cousin from Manchester. Quite a big family reunion I must say. Nasib baik at that time both my neighbours above and below us have moved. So selamat sket should be no problem.

Once every body arrives that is 2 days away from Boxing Day . So we all agreed to do our shopping in Chesire Oaks Designer Outlets..which among the biggest Mc Arthur Glen's Outlet. Infact there are 7 of McAthur's outlet all over UK..but I have only been to 3 of the outlets..you really want to spend hours there doing shopping.

Usually during Christmas most of the shops will be closed and they celebrate Christmas by spending time with family having dinner, unwrap Christmas gifts and playing games together like board or cards games. Like me last time I do not know when exactly boxing falls on. Boxing Day falls on 26 December where massive sales starts and the sale actually will go on till the items or products finished. (Through my own experience la)

As for us on Christmas night, we cook some dish because we plan to get to Chesire Oaks really early as the journey will take us about 1 hr 45 mins to 2 hours. We arrive quite early and manage to get good parking and good spot to do our breakfast picnic. After picnic we settle down a bit, everybody head down to their own fav shop brand..later in the afternoon the place gets crowded.

We thought of going back but on the way home we need to send my cousin back to Manchester and we decided to visit Trafford Centre. Wow it is a huge shopping centre. I must say everyone are pretty tired. But my aunt and mum head to Next Store, you'll go crazy to shop the clothings can go up to 3pound per piece..Later we send Aidzat home and head back to Leeds.

The next day we are going to travel across Scotland..Scotland here we come in the next entry.

Ample parking space in the morning....Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet

Bukak boot...breakfast dulu

We are ready to box....

In the afternoon, the parking space are full

In midst of shopping, snackking

My mum and dad...miss them.



Comments