Consumers VS Bitcoin Waves

After a few years of experiencing a roller coaster ride I found that there's always a blessing in everything that happen to us.
Happy Team
Wave of consumers



More leaders training

Full house every Tuesday in Kelana Jaya

Training for leaders

Always full

Consumers In JB

Long before I was working in a GLC  for about 11years and at the same time doing part time consumer based company which is very powerful because of their  quality products and affordable price. Smart consumer was a good approach which leave the company from 1979 till today still exist. Never regretted 15years of journey in that company. Its just from time to time we needed more 'in-thing' business which suits current situation.

Coming back from the UK, my 2 girls starts schooling so me and hubby decided for me to stay home taking care of the kids while freelancing doing what I can to earn. 2015 is the beginning of my journey in E commerce. 
Bitcoin Dummy

The first experience was the crypto currencies called Bitcoin. Was really into it and yes the platform offers sort of community sharing called Provide Help Get Help. So called this platform dispersion of GH also PH not balanced anymore then there goes all my Bitcoins into the thinning air in about almost a year. This was such a bad experience for me as I do not encounter this during consumerism years. But there again I never regretted learning there is a new currencies other than fiat money actually listed in the XE currency and its digital and you have option to keep your money another way other than the banks. Learning the transactions of this high tech currency using Block-chains and other wallets and cards related was just incredible and I love doing and learning about it (engineer's curiosity is still in me). High return very high risk. Its just that I do not have experience in Crypto before this choosing the right platform therefore I trembled. If you study about the Blockchains who ever they or he is Genius. XE CURRENCY  Read more about blockchain BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Another type of group..crypto currencies

The Bitcoin wave

In JB wave

After that painful experience I did go into mining another level where you produce Bitcoins. Before that was just trading Bitcoins. Buy and Sell. So mining was another level of  experience, with this US company and the machines are in Iceland. Well it went well for a moment, the company was doing good 4years before I came and competition in mining was massive. The output became too small but you actually owned machines. 

So I did tried another mining company was really doing good 4years before I came in and still when I came for while it changes its policy to convert all the Bitcoins to mine another crypto. So my Bitcoins are stucked. This company is based in Thailand doing cloud mining and you rent hashrates to mine for a certain period to gain profit.

From the experiences that I have gone through I can conclude that :

1) High Return Investment x High Risk
2) Do not use your commitment money to invest. Use extra money which you        are willing to loose it if anything happen.
3) Bitcoin is not a scam it is a digital currency listed in XE currency. Scam is the      platforms that operated by people with untruthful modus operandy.
4) Always take the opportunity while the company you have studied good is still      new and know when to exit.
5) Investment is risk, choose low level risk so that you wont get into much            trouble if things doesn't goes well.

Do I go rock bottom because of this? Frankly speaking yes. But life goes on, I have kids and family to live. Do I feel terrible? of course moreover it involved family members and friends. Such a bitter experience and this actually get me closer to Allah and makes me realize life is a cycle. There is always ups and downs. 

And , when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. (An Fal ayah 30)

Sharing my experiences so that it will benefit others. Maybe out there any moms decided to get involved in crypto currency, please do research on the purpose of the coins usage, if its used in banks and many payment gateway then the circulation should be healthy. If the coin is only launched based on individual or a company and circulation only among a community perhaps the lifetime of the coin will not last. There are many crypto coins launched everywhere, beware. Where else Bitcoin are widely used worldwide. Untill when no one knows but one should study to keep track of their investment. Can see coinmarketcap to see list of crypto currencies worldwide. There are almost 2000 currencies. Usually the first 10 to 20 coins in the list are much reliable but still study must be done.

Next I will share another journey that should be co inside with the latest trend.

Thank you for reading!


Comments